Lowongan Kerja Medan Februari 2013 Terbaru – Update informasi terbaru loker lowongan pekerjaan terkini area Medan untuk bulan Februari 2013 dari International Organization for Migration.
Loker terbaru dan terlengkap ini sangat cocok bagi Anda para calon pencari kerja yang berdomisili di Medan atau ingin melamar pekerjaan di daerah Medan dan sekitarnya.
Kumpulan bursa kerja lowongan kerja Februari 2013 di Medan terbaru ini adalah INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION yang membutuhkan pegawai tenaga kerja atau karyawan baru.
Dan inilah info loker di Medan terbaru minggu ini selengkapnya persembahan jendelawanita.com.
Lowongan Kerja Medan Februari 2013 Terbaru
LOWONGAN KERJA INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION – Medan Februari 2013
International Organization for Migration (IOM) Indonesia is looking for a Psychologist according to the terms of reference below:
Psychologist – Medan
Medan (Sumatera Utara)
ORGANIZATIONAL CONTEXT AND SCOPE
– Under the direct supervision of the Head of Sub-Office / Operations Officer in Medan, in close coordination with Psychosocial Support Coordinator and Senior Migration Health Advisor in Jakartafor technical guidance and under overall supervision of Deputy Chief of Mission, the incumbent will be responsible for the development, implementation and oversight of a mental health support system for migrant populations in the regional designated area (Medan and Pekan Baru).
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
– Establish mechanisms for standardized delivery of Psychosocial support services based on conceptual framework and programme components for Psychosocial support services within the irregular migrant’s programme in Medan and Pekanbaru including any other locations in Sumatra in coordination with HoO Medan and Psychosocial Support Coordinator.
– Work collaboratively with relevant local authorities, medical and other staff to address a variety of mental health, chemical health, social health, and other related concerns through: assessing the staff skill levels; facilitating for trainings were necessary; establishing close links with existing local systems with an orientation of system strengthening; and improving IOM’s capacity in responding to the beneficiaries needs by establishing linkages with professional networks on psychosocial and mental health domain.
– Establishing a system on data gathering and reporting on a periodic basis on the interventions undertaken by the social work teams in the field with clear and concise recommendations for staff concerned in meeting the objectives described in the conceptual frame work for Psychosocial support Services and disseminate to HoO Medan, Psychosocial support Coordinator and the Senior Migration Health Advisor on a monthly basis
– Undertake periodic assessments to review: procedures; information management practices; ethics; staff performance and consistency of service delivery and make recommendations to the relevant programme managers on ongoing program development, risk management and evaluation.
– Streamline mental health services with other support services provided by IOM migration health system resulting in a program that covers and addresses the needs of all gender and age categories of the target group.
– Establish a recordable system for: assessing the individual’s mental health and psychosocial needs; case management and record keeping system of beneficiaries; and a monitoring and evaluation of services provided with the aim of adapting and improving programme interventions.
– Assess psychosocial and protection needs and identify problems/gaps, risk and vulnerabilities, including those related to gender and age. Propose prioritised initiatives to reduce these risks and increase the resilience capacity within the IMs communities in detention and community settings in regional designated areas.
– Implementation of psychological supports where needed, possible and appropriate in a scheduled manner including group counselling sessions and psycho-education activities in addressing the identified psychosocial and related mental health issues.
– Establish a referral network and mechanisms for referring migrants with potential mental/psychosocial health problems or any other general health issues to the appropriate health care service providers in the area.
– Design and facilitate delivery of periodic educational programs and services to the relevant actors involved in the programme on issues related to the promotion of psychosocial support and mental health, and the understanding, management and treatment of mental illness to facilitate appropriate individual responses to beneficiary needs and reinforcement for established procedures
– Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
– The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following technical and behavioural competencies
– Creates a respectful office environment free of harassment and retaliation, and promotes the prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA)
– Accepts and gives constructive criticism
– Follows all relevant procedures, processes, and policies
– Meets deadline, cost, and quality requirements for outputs
– Monitors own work to correct errors
– Takes responsibility for meeting commitments and for any shortcomings
– Identifies the immediate and peripheral clients of own work
– Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with clients
– Identifies and monitors changes in the needs of clients, including donors, governments, and project beneficiaries
– Keeps clients informed of developments and setbacks
– Contributes to colleagues’ learning
– Demonstrates interest in improving relevant skills
– Demonstrates interest in acquiring skills relevant to other functional areas
– Keeps abreast of developments in own professional area
– Actively shares relevant information
– Clearly communicates, and listens to feedback on, changing priorities and procedures
– Writes clearly and effectively, adapting wording and style to the intended audience
– Listens effectively and communicates clearly, adapting delivery to the audience
Creativity and Initiative
– Actively seeks new ways of improving programmes or services
– Expands responsibilities while maintaining existing ones
– Persuades others to consider new ideas
– Proactively develops new ways to resolve problems
Leadership and Negotiation
– Convinces others to share resources
– Actively identifies opportunities for and promotes organizational change
– Presents goals as shared interests
– Articulates vision to motivate colleagues and follow through
– Provides constructive feedback to colleagues
– Identifies ways for their staff to develop their abilities and careers
– Provides fair, accurate, timely, and constructive staff evaluations
– Uses staff evaluations appropriately in recruitment and other relevant HR procedures
– Holds directly reporting managers accountable for providing fair, accurate, timely, and constructive staff evaluations
Planning and Organizing
– Sets clear and achievable goals consistent with agreed priorities for self and others
– Identifies priority activities and assignments for self and others
– Organizes and documents work to allow for planned and unplanned handovers
– Identifies risks and makes contingency plans
– Adjusts priorities and plans to achieve goals
– Allocates appropriate times and resources for own work and that of team members
– Masters subject matter related to responsibilities
– Identifies issues, opportunities, and risks central to responsibilities
– Incorporates gender-related needs, perspectives, and concerns, and promotes equal gender participation
– Persistent, calm, and polite in the face of challenges and stress
– Treats all colleagues with respect and dignity
– Works effectively with people from different cultures by adapting to relevant cultural contexts
– Knowledgeable about and promotes IOM core mandate and migration Solutions
– Actively contributes to an effective, collegial, and agreeable team environment
– Contributes to, and follows team objectives
– Gives credit where credit is due
– Seeks input and feedback from others
– Delegates tasks and responsibilities as appropriate
– Actively supports and implements final group decisions
– Takes joint responsibility for team’s work
– Learns about developments in available technology
– Proactively identifies and advocates for cost-efficient technology solutions
– Understands applicability and limitation of technology and seeks to apply it to appropriate work
– Establishes realistic resource requirements to meet IOM needs
– Knowledge in assisting emergency operations activities;
– Knowledge of social work value and ethics, theory and established practices of clinical social work, including assessment, treatment and crisis intervention skills
– Understanding of the social determinants of health, and the social consequences of lack thereof ; family systems and family dynamics
– Understanding of diversity as it affects different populations and service delivery, including, but not limited to, gender, sexual identity, culture, ethnic, spirituality and racial issues
– understanding classification of psychiatric illnesses and. the main classifications of psychotropic medications, including their general use, expected response, and common side effects would be an advantage
– Effectively applies knowledge of psychosocial issues in execution of responsibilities at appropriate level
– Maintains confidentiality and discretion in appropriate areas of work
– Proven ability and experience in liaising with UN, Government Departments/Authorities and other international organizations;
– ability to operate software packages required for effective information management, including word processing, and ability to use the internet to find resources and access evidence-based practice research
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
– University degree in psychology, social science, or degree in psychiatric nursing and registered to practice in clinical psychology discipline in Indonesia.
– At least six years of working experience with minimum three years of clinical work experience, of which minimal five to several years of experience working in community based programmes or camp settings.
– Experience in provision of community based training activities.
– Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia, both oral and written
– General Service Staff, Grade 6
– IDR 16,652,000 per month
Duty & Station:
– Medan – Indonesia
Type of Contract:
– Special All Inclusive Contract for 3 (three) months with the possibility of extension.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to send the application in ENGLISH, with :
– Cover letter, clearly specify suitability and availability date,
– Complete the Personal History Form which can be downloaded at the following link : http://www.iom.or.id/loadpdf.jsp?lang=eng&pgs=pcmain&file=phform.xls
– Detailed curriculum vitae, including historical salary and minimum three referees (preferably former direct supervisors).
Please submit the application by email to [email protected] and indicating the reference code above as subject. The deadline for applications is 07 February 2013
Referensi loker: jendelawanita.com
Demikianlah info lowongan kerja Medan terbaru Februari 2013 INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION yang dapat kami sampaikan. Bagi Anda yang merasa memenuhi persayaratan atau hendak bekerja di kota Medan silakan mencoba mendaftar.
Baca juga tips kesehatan tentang bagaimana cara cepat hamil dan artikel dunia pendidikan lainnya yaitu contoh judul skripsi terlengkap, download rpp dan silabus berkarakter untuk SD, SMP dan SMA terbaru dan terlengkap di situs kami.
Jangan lupa ikuti selalu update terbaru lowongan pekerjaan Medan terlengkap mulai dari lulusan SMA (SMK, STM sederajat), loker D1, D2, D3, S1, S2 kawasan Medan minggu ini Februari 2013. Dan juga lowongan bank, pertamina, perusahaan swasta, minyak dan tambang, BUMN, CPNS Medan, pekerjaan partime dan juga bidan di area Medan dan sekitarnya.
Semoga saja info LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU FEBRUARI 2013 untuk Medan ini berguna bagi Anda yang membutuhkan. Selamat mencoba, semoga beruntung. Jika info loker yang ada tidak sesuai harapan, barangkali Anda bisa mencoba free link search tentang lowongan kerja Medan di situs ini.
Baca juga: lowongan februari medan